P.P.2. is a low ash semi synthetic 2 stroke lubricant for use in injection systems or as a pre-mix at manufacturer's recommended ratios.
- Low ash formulation provides a high resistance to harmful pre-ignition, a severe problem in larger or more powerful two stroke engines.
- Ultimate protection for today's high performance two stroke throughout a very wide temperature range.
- Benefits include; accurate metering, sharp throttle response, low smoke and extreme thermal stability.
- Maximum performance, even under the most severe conditions.
- Semi synthetic formulation helps provide maximum shear strength for complete protection of crankshafts and pistons, as well as improved engine cleanliness and reduced smoke.
P.P.2. Meets Or Exceeds The Following Specifications:
- JASO FC, FD
- Global ISO-L-EGD
- PP2 also meets the requirements of SEA-DOO jet skis.
Typical Physical Characteristics:
- Density @ 15C: 0.867
- Viscosity @ 40C: 61.0 cSt
- Pour Point: < - 20 C
- Appearance: Clear red liquid
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.